Friday, September 5, 2008

surprise

There's a bunch of idiots at Kaiser.
In the last month of not working, I thought that I had been very well on my way to carpal tunnel syndrome recovery.
My last physician, who for unknown reason left office, said that I also had tendonitis on my left wrist. The symptoms of CTS are almost completely gone, except for this consistent pain/irritation on my left wrist.
The conservative treatment of using Ibuprofen, ice pack and wrist support hasn't been working at all.

Enter my new doctor, who now proposes that I still have carpal tunnel syndrome.

What is it really? It's been more than half a year of examinations and none of these professionals have anything helpful for me. Talk about idiopathy! They've given me electrode shocks and a single day class for repetitive stress patients. I've sacrificed not earning money to avoid surgery and further compromise of my hands.

So I just scheduled another medical consultation. Let's see what these quacks will come up with this time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had micro-tendonitis after my attempt to ski and snowboard. Or I think that's what the doctor said. It was in French. Hmm... or was it Catalan..

I hope your little tendons feel better!

ninadi said...

Thanks, Missy!
It seems less painful when I imagine tendonitis being spoken in French or Catalan :)