Friday, August 29, 2008

my back hurts!

It just happened that we decided to terminate our lease of a storage unit in downtown San Francisco this month...and it's a coincidence that we are hosting a birthday party for Dino this Saturday.
What's the complication now, you ask?
We do have a small space but we have an abundance of friends. Previous parties have proven the former and all we want is to satisfy the latter!

So we were thinking that aside from the living room, dining and office area, we would open up the garage for a few tables for our guests.

So this was the situation in our garage after U-Hauling all of our shit from SF to SJ:












It took me both Thursday and Friday to achieve this:









Excuse me, it wasn't pushing everything towards the corner at all. I did a lot of sorting and throwing of unnecessary items. Dang, I went through 5 years worth of Photography school stuff! Yeah, I'm ashamed that we spent about $130 a month for 4 years to store my crap. BOOO!!!!!
Lesson learned, I hope. It may be the hardest thing, but QUIT BEING A PACK RAT! Let go...let go!

Wow...

I'm excited. Party tomorrow @ 6pm!

No comments: