Friday, August 29, 2008

bonfire

Blog, blog, blog!

There's so many cool things going on when one's unemployed. Manic months, I tell ya. Does my decision to be off medication have anything to do with this? Nah...I shouldn't concern myself with fears and negativity. If this euphoria is the result of refusing zoloftcelexaprozac into my bloodstream, then so be it.
----------------------------------------------
Hold on...
Why do I blog? Why do I open myself up like this? I had this question just a few days ago...

Well, I have a bad memory and so I try to write down the events of my life for whatever purpose/need I may have in the future. Sometimes I re-read entries from my old online journal and I still get surprised with some of the stuff that I wrote about as recent as a year ago.

Going though my boxes of stuff from the storage, I found a lot of my notebooks and dream journals. Before this age of blogging, I had transcribed my nightly dreams on paper...my depression and heartaches, sometimes with hand-drawings...
There's a bunch of details in my life that I had repressed or forgotten, but reading about them again gave me a little sense of fulfillment...like I somehow gained a better understanding of myself and identity at present.

and we're saving on paper thru blogging, right?

So there's no question about the cathartic purpose of all this. Why expose one's self in this way? I don't know...it's probably like putting a message in a bottle... Just write and toss it in the cyber water.

--------------------------------------------

SO, the bonfire last night...there was no moon nor stars...the high temperature during the day was not a precise foreboding of the night's...obviously, there's still sand in my head as I use such words as foreboding, bwahahhaa!
I am compensating with words, because of the comedy that was MIKE RICCA! Love you, Mike!

Here is our resident clown...in his underwear! and that priceless look of disgust on Judith's face. The question was WHY? Was it too hot or too magical of a night for Mike to undress? Sometimes I wonder what cracked out kingdom it is inside his head.


Good times! with very little planning, and just 7 people who made it to Ocean Beach last night.

No comments: