Sunday, August 30, 2009

30th

This may be a new compulsion forming: a blog post every 30th of the month. Well, I hope it doesn't take that long for me to write...I got mounting stuff to purge.

I've been thinking of deleting all of my networking site accounts. I am close to doing it!
Believe it or not, I still have Friendster. Why on earth do I still want to take up space there? The silly reason that I can't kill it yet is because I signed up for it in 2003. It is such an antique.

MySpace can eat dirt for all I care. Wait, let me go there and end its uselessness...
Dang! They ask for too many things before they let you go. I just wanted out and they made me check my email, click on click stuff and was told to wait 48 hours for cancellation to take effect. You suck, MySpace. I'm glad to be done with you!

Next on the guillotine: Multiply. Next next: Twitter? We shall see...

No comments: