Thursday, February 12, 2009

real world

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I haven't been posting in etertnity. Life, as you know, happens outside the monitor.
Our show Shadows of War ended its run at the Presidio last week. It was the biggest crowd! We even had two Filipino American historians who answered questions from the audience.
No pictures from my clunky camera because I'm BOOOOO! I'm lame like that. A little distraction and I can't be bothered to look through the viewfinder. I like seeing things through my own eyes. Whatever.

Anyway, I stole these photos from my castmate TJ Basa. Thanks, Teej!

This is me being so nervous because of the huge crowd. We've had packed houses on our previous shows but the last night was crazy.

Our lovely cast and crew. Look at how I'm staking my claim on Dino with my hand. Mine! Bwahahhaha!

2 comments:

avelarde said...

Ah, now I feel bad. I wish I got to see you on stage. :(

ninadi said...

next time, i hope :)