Thursday, February 12, 2009

panawagan

I've been listening to the Fleet Foxes everyday for the last month. I'm actually late in the game as these guys made noise at SXSW last year and have gotten more attention in Europe. I just took real notice when they came on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago.
Photo source

I bought their album on iTunes and cannot stop listening to it since. Now if I could only get my hands on tickets to their upcoming shows in SF. Dino suggests I camp outside The Fillmore on the day of their show. I would like to see them at the Palace of Fine Arts too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh. is the cover of the album a piece by heironymous bosch??? i love that guy. his art is amazing. anywho. just stopping by to say HOLA.

ninadi said...

Hola tambien!
I have no clue who did the fleet foxes cover. Wish I had the actual album to look at.

ninadi said...

Apparently, "The cover art is a detail of the 1559 painting Netherlandish Proverbs by Pieter Bruegel the Elder."
Got this from Wiki.