Thursday, January 8, 2009

beautiful things


A couple of days ago, I got a facebook message from Armi about a 'padala.' She said she sent me something thru Fedex. The gift from Manila came today!
It's funny that the delivery guy pointed to me that US Customs had inspected the package, thus the ugly green stickers. What did they suspect was in the envelope?

I can imagine the work hours and effort wasted on such unnecessary precaution. How could these lovely journals be of any threat?

The journal covers are made of jersey tee material with thick white needle stitching. Inside is a thick bind of recycled paper. I LOVE. They feel so homey and special. I can't help but plan that I shall only write joyful stuff on these notebooks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. gift that made with care is the best thing in the world. Hey, remember me. This is Ek. Let me know how you are. ek_sarathana@yahoo.com

avelarde said...

I loved making them for you and Dino. Thank you for being so sweet. :)

gorgeeous said...

Now I know...Haha. Buking ka armi. Where's mine??? haha.