Wednesday, November 26, 2008

eli and oskar


I am going to watch Let the Right One In for the second time tomorrow. How best to spend Thanksgiving afternoon than to watch this beautiful film.
E highly recommended the film earlier this week. I saw it with Inigo a few days ago and couldn't contain my amazement enough. Dino has to see it too!



By the way, I have finished all four books of the Twilight series. There's clearly no comparison at all but I just have to say that Let the Right One In kicks Twilight's pale butt in the vampire story department.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still just as ecstatic about LTROI as you are buddy. in short...I FOOKIN' LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH, I WANNA MARRY IT.

good times the other night my dear friend. salamat sa iyo.

*Dear God,

Thank you for my dearest friends Nina and Dino.

Amen.

ninadi said...

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for our dear friend E. We love him so much :)

Nina