Wednesday, August 27, 2008

decadent wednesday

It's Dino's birthday!

He thought we'd have a "light" breakfast at McDonald's because he had his whole afternoon plan to have lunch and hang out in EA.

Here's our main guy checking out the Clone Wars toys. He didn't like them at all. No happy meals, boo!


As he was having barbecue and taking sake shots with his friends at work, I decided to indulge in some fancy lunch at Consuelo's. I've eaten at this mexican bistro a couple of times in the past and I haven't been disappointed.

waiting for my entree...












mango, mild and spicy!









my dream wall. an alcoholic's fantasy.









taking in the ambiance...









pan seared mahi-mahi on a bed of sauteed green beans and chayote, topped with a magical mushroom sauce!










On to birthday boy's dinner at Tanto in Sunnyvale...












uh-oh, epic diet failure! your base are belong to us.










let's throw in a picture of me...happy birthday, baby!


Just as I thought the day couldn't get any better, we saw Pineapple Express. BEST.MOVIE.EVER. We had so much fun!

No comments: