Sunday, December 21, 2008

sunday at the california academy of sciences

This aquarium supposedly has coral reef from the Philippines.

That dude from Green Day.

Don't adjust your screen. The fish heads are indeed upside down.


Dino and I could stare at this all day.



Nautilus in such a cramped space.

Glow in the dark.

Another oddity, the upside down jelly fish.

Jolie-Pitt lips.

Baaad picture. Just trying to demonstrate the size of that ugly fish behind Dino.

Under the sea...with three spiraling levels of simulated tropical rain forest above.
View from top.

3 comments:

Just Jennifer said...

I was just hitting next blog and came across yours. Your pictures at the CAoS are so great! I went the day after Thanksgiving and tried my hand at photography but nothing came out like yours. You've got to go to my blog and check them out, it will make you laugh! I even got a picture of your ugly fish friend!!!

ninadi said...

Thank you! I'm lucky I brought my dslr camera. I'd imagined it would be hard to take pictures there with so little light.
Checked out your flicker album. Good that you have a photo of the alligator pit. Mine didn't come out okay.
Enjoy taking pictures!

Lala said...

hi. i tagged you. :)