Sunday, November 2, 2008

We didn't make it to Oliver's birthday/Halloween party. Got past dressing up, cried on the way, reached the parking area in front of the party venue and cried in the car until we decided to just leave. Cried some more. Then had a huge dinner and some sake.
So that was my Friday of "not feeling well."

I fared better yesterday, being able to photograph my friends and their daughter.




Little Shannon will be turning 1 in a few weeks. Godfather Dino has to have a gift, meaning I'll be the one who has to think of something. I have to or Shannon will end up with a baffled expression on her face when she opens a box with a Dead Space game in it.

Speaking of Dead Space and EA, I got very worried for Dino this past week. EA had to let go of many employees. I'm so glad that Dino and his friends were safe. For now, at least. You just can't be too secured these days.

No comments: